Cottage Team can also manage your holiday home’s listings, guest communications, reservations, check-in’s as well as the changeovers, maintenance and everything in between – from first enquiry to check-out, your guests will be taken care of by Cottage Team.
Airbnb has a global user base of 200 million users and counting – and the leader in holiday lets in the UK. Through our management service, your property will benefit from this unrivalled exposure. We can also optionally list on sites like HomeAway, Tripadvisor & Booking.com alongside Airbnb. Our services include:
- Listing Creation & Compelling Content: We create compelling copy for your listing relevant to your area, highlighting your property’s most desirable features. We can also arrange professional photography.
- Transferable Airbnb Account: If you already have an account, we can take over the day-to-day management for you. If you don’t already have an account we can create one for you – and you will own that account, so should you ever stop using our services, you can take on the management yourself.
- Optimisation: We implement Airbnb Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on all our listings. This means they rank better in search results, get seen by more guests, and take more bookings. If you already have a listing, we will optimise it for you.
- Airbnb Superhost: We work to achieve Airbnb Superhost status for your listing. Benefits include priority support, special features in marketing emails and priority placement in search results. On average Superhost’s earn 22% more than standard hosts.
- Pricing: We know the local Peak District market very well, We will work to maximise your income from your Holiday let. Our objective is maximum occupancy at the highest possible nightly rate.
- Guest Management: We take the responsibility of all communication with the guests. Our team will be available to answer any queries your guests may have from the time they enquire up until their check out. Whether it be a question regarding where to collect keys, Wi-Fi passwords or anything else, your guests will be handled by us on your behalf. Also includes vetting guests before each booking to ensure they are desirable.
- Changeovers: Of course we would like you to use Cottage Team for your changeover services – but that is not mandatory. If you have other Housekeeping services, we can ensure they are notified of all bookings and guest requirements.
- Maintenance & Repairs: It is inevitable that your property will require maintenance or repairs from time to time. We work with our network trusted contractors – or call out your nominated contractor – to coordinate essential works when needed.
Typically we charge 10% + VAT of the Host Income (The total letting income after the deduction of platform fees) for these services.